Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Well as usual, I am very behind on blogging. I just seem to get in ruts and it's not something that I think about doing or even remembering to do. These last couple of weeks I have been thinking more and more about blogging. I need to do it on a more frequent basis (or at least try). I love reading everyone else's blogs (you should see my google reader, it is ALWAYS full), so I figured why not blog more so everyone (all two of you that follow me) can read what is going on in our lives.

So what has been going on in the lives of A & L? Well as my last post suggests we have moved down south and moved into our first home. We are loving it, and have been in the house for 4 months. I can't believe we own our own home. It is an incredible feeling to walk in everyday and know that it's mine and I can do whatever I want with it. The house looks completely different than when we first moved in. All the rooms are painted and decorated and we have done a few minor projects. There are several more projects that we would love to do, but they are not necessary, so that means they will be put on a waiting list. We would love to put hardwood floorin down in the living room and dining room. It is currently carpet, and is in need of replacing! I want a new kitchen sink and countertops. We want to build/extend our back patio. Need to replace ceiling fans. Relandscape the front yard, no need for the back, it seems that our two dogs are doing just fine at that for us.

Speaking of two dogs, I haven't told my blog land people about our newest addition to the family. We have a new dog, Gus. Gus is a lab/boxer/we don't know mix. He is mostly black with a white chest. Just to give you an idea of what Gus is like, Remember the mouse on Cinderella named Gus, well they have a lot of similarities. Gus is a well mannered, lazy but playful, cuddling fool. He has definitely served his purpose in being a friend for Brek. They enjoy playing together and have become great friends/brothers.

Well that is enough for now, I need to get off here so I can do some more studying for my Life Insurance Exam. Hope you all are doing great and L & I are alive and doing well. I hope that my next post will contain some pictures so you all can see our new home, dog, and life down here in the south.

Much love,
Alexis

1 comment:

No rastro de um sonho said...

Se puder leia, se puder ajude, se não, valeu assim mesmo a atenção.
http://sejameupadrinhonafaculdade.blogspot.com.br/