Monday, May 12, 2008

Wedding'mare'

So last night I dreamt my first wedding nightmare. Although it wasn't horrific, I still woke up a little nervous. The dream started out with a nice wedding, then of course afterwards we went to the reception. It was dinnertime, and no one was receiving any food, because the bride (yes, that's me) forgot to assign placecards letting the staff know which entree they were to receive. So I had to do a quick improvise and cut different colors of paper to represent each entree. (Where the colored paper came from, I still don't know.) ...Then I woke up.

Like I said it wasn't horrible or anything, but it was my first wedding nightmare. I know it is very unlikely for these events to happen, but it still makes you think, what things you could forget to do. I mean I do'nt think I'll ever forget anything, because I'm "Miss Planner" and everything planned to the "T's" (or so I think/hope).

No comments: