Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My apologies...

for not being a good blogger lately. I can't believe it has almost been a month since I've posted anything. I have just been so busy with moving back to Memphis, changing jobs, unpacking, planning a wedding, and the list just goes on, that I have forgotten to post.

Well, let me get you up to date on all the happenings.

  1. The invitations are finished and have been mailed out. These were truly a labor of love. I will post a picture of them in a couple of days. I want to make sure that the guests receive them before I put a picture of them here.
  2. Kaytlyn (my maid of honor and sister) recently threw me a Tea Party Bridal Shower in Nebraska. We had so much fun. I will also go into more details about this later and post pictures (once she brings me her camera with the pictures on it).
  3. Planning is still going full speed, we are working on finalizing details with the church, DJ, photographer, and attire.

Well I believe that is the gest of most things going on. I cannot believe we only have 52 days until the wedding. This month and a half are going to go by SOOOOO quickly.

Again, sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I promise next time I will put some pictures on here so I won't bore you with all the wording.

No comments: