Friday, June 13, 2008

My labor of love

The invitations are finished, mailed out, and most everyone has received them. So I figured why not go ahead and show everyone the final product. I am so very proud of these. I did everything you see myself. Everything was made by hand, including the envelope (which I actually don't have a picture).

So without further ado....
This is the folder that I created for the invitations to go into.


Once opened this is what you saw. The invitation at the top with the RSVP, Accomodation, Event Details, and Directions card on the bottom. I don't have a close up version of the cards, but if you would like to see any of it better, just let me know.

As stated in the title, these truly were a labor of love and I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do.












No comments: