Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Rutland

Well it is official and has been since August 2nd, 2008. I know I am a bit behind, but what can I say, I 've been a little preoccupied, with the wedding and then the honeymoon.

I want to say thank you to everyone who came to Colorado to share in our special day. It meant the world to both Lamar and myself. We are so grateful that everyone made it safe and were ecstatic to have everyone we love so much surround us on such a special day.

Well, I am sure you have been waiting for pictures so here you go.














The girls and Lamar and I at the rehearsal dinner.















The view when I woke up the day of the wedding.














Kayt, Mom, me, and Amney before the wedding.





















Waiting in the hotel room before the ceremony.















Lamar and his mom before the ceremony.

We don't have many pictures of the two of us together yet. So when I get those I will get those posted. Hope you enjoy the little teaser at least. Can't wait to see everyone!

We love you all!

2 comments:

Brad & Katy said...

Everything looks nice. Wish we could have made it. Are you going to have any kind of reception here?

Momma P said...

How exciting, I can't wait to see more pictures!!! You look absolutely beautiful and the location of the wedding looked simply perfect.

CONGRATS LAMAR AND ALEXIS!!