Monday, July 21, 2008

12 more days

Well, I honestly cannot believe we only have 12 more days until the wedding. Planning a wedding has been such a fun and enjoyable ride. I am such a planner and detail oriented that this is right up my alley. I think I should switch professions, Alexis "Rutland", Wedding Planner, has a nice ring doesn't it ?!?!

Alright, well back to my post. With only 12 days left, we still have a few items left to accomplish and complete, but for the most part the big stuff is done. My mom has a few more projects than I do, but I can't thank her enough for doing everything. Since they live the closest to the wedding site, they were given the tasks of projects that would take up a lot of room and were not easy to transport via airplan, which in turn, leads to most of the projects :) Many projects have been done here in Memphis and then shipped to mom. The project list is dwindling down and we are able to focus more on the upcoming wedding itself.

Some of Lamar's mothers friends threw me a shower this past weekend in Hattiesburg. I haven't been able to download my pictures as of yet, but as soon as I do I will get those posted and tell you all about it. We had a lot of fun, and it was nice to meet some of the Rutland Family friends that I haven't met in the 4 1/2 years we've been dating.

No comments: