Friday, January 16, 2009

Rough Times

These past couple weeks in the Rutland household have been a little up and down. Some might say they like living their lives as though they were on a roller coaster, but you know what, I think I prefer to be on a merry-go-round. Nice, slow, and never change pace.

As some of you might not know, Lamar lost his job last Tuesday. His company had to do a lay-off in these hard economic times. Lamar was going stir crazy sitting at home all last week, so he decided to head to Hattiesburg on Thursday to see his family, and I'm sure more importantly, do a little deer hunting in his off-time.

Through the bad, some good news has come as well. He has two interviews scheduled for next week. Today in the mail, we also got his results back from the FE exam he took back in September. The great news--HE PASSED!!!!!!! This was his third time to take the exam, and we couldn't be happier that he is finally an E.I.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers this upcoming week as we prepare for the interviews. For now, I am heading to Hattiesburg to spend the weekend with my wonderful Hubby and his family.




No comments: