Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He has a job!!

Well, the good news I posted about yesterday came through and Lamar is no longer unemployed come Monday morning. We were very excited when his previous company called him back and told him they had a new project that they would like him to come back and work on.

I know I have said this a million times, but I want to thank all of you for prayers and help during this time. It was definitely not easy at times, but we have made it through. We are very excited to know we don't have to move and are able to stay around our "family of friends".

We love you all!

-Lex

4 comments:

Momma P said...

Wooo...Hooo! Congrats to you both:) I'm sure this is such a HUGE stress relief. Glad all the prayers were answered!!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Congrats!

Kels and Kayt said...

Congrats!
-Kels

Katy said...

Congrats!!