Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines Day

Better late than never, right?!?!


Lamar and I hada pretty low-key Valentine's Day. I've never been a huge fan of the holiday, but hey it's a reason to get all dressed up and go have a good time. This actually was a great day for the two of us and Brek. Here's how it all went down:

  • Breakfast in bed, made by Lamar


  • Took Brek to the dog park


  • Brek learned that he could swim and LOVED it


  • Showered and got all dressed up

  • Went to Spindini for dinner (a little uncomfortable because of the seating situation, sorry I don't have pictures)


  • Went to the FedExForum for Motorcross


This was my first ever Motorcross event. I was little (read: a lot) nervous during the beginning. (Lamar told me I was acting like his grandmother). But after a few jumps I actually got a little into the whole thing. I think the most amazing portion of the entire show, was the 10 time National Trial Champion came out and did some pretty impressive stuff. Here is a video just to prove to you how talented this guy is. The bike he uses has no seat, because they are not supposed to sit down. The guys feet will never touch the ground the entire time he is on his bike performing. He can go from a complete stop and climb up a four foot wall and then turn around and never put his feet down. AMAZING!!! This guy has incredible balance and skill.

No comments: