Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm So Excited....

So I was sitting on the couch this evening and heard my phone ding to let me know that I had a missed call. (Since I always have my phone on vibrate, I of course did not hear it). Well Lamar got up to see who it was, and it was none other than Jennifer (one of my lovely bridesmaids!!!) Lamar decided that he was going to call her back and to my surprise, her and her husband, Chad, are thinking about coming to visit this weekend!!!!! I have not seen them since the middle of December, and by all means, it has been WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYY to long. Needless to say, I am a little giddy right now and am trying to figure out a way to get out of work on Saturday night so we can hang out a few hours more.

Sorry it has been so long since I've written a post, I've been a little preoccupied lately. I can't really say busy, since I'm only working part-time now, I should have plenty of time on my hands. In the extra time I seem to have I have been looking for new jobs. Some might even be excited to know we are thinking about the possibility of coming back to Memphis. It just depends on job opportunities. So everyone keep their eyes and ears open for any possibilities that could arise.

Hopefully, this will be a weekend full of FUN times and I'll have some pictures to share with everyone next week!!!

No comments: