Monday, April 7, 2008

It was a Success

Well the weekend I had been looking forward to for 2 1/2 weeks finally arrived and it was a COMPLETE success. Not only did we find my dress, but we got the bridesmaid dresses, mom's dress, the material for the flower girls dresses, centerpiece decorations, and a few other details accomplished. I now feel like the whole wedding is coming together. It was such a wonderful feeling just to get my dress ordered. My poor bridesmaids dresses have to be rushed ordered because i waited so long. I'm sorry :( So I took out the options of dresses from the previous post, I would hate for someone (Lamar in particular) to see any of them. I took a couple pictures of the weekend that I will post tonight or tomorrow when I get to my computer so you can see just how busy mom and I were.

No comments: