Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dress shopping....for the final time

So the time has come to finally pick out and order my dress. As I told you previously, I ordered a sample of a dress so I could try it on. I called the store in New Orleans and the dress is there waiting for me to graciously put it on and fall in love!! (Or at least that's what we're hoping is going to happen) This weekend is going to be full of shopping and DIY'ing a bunch of projects that I need to get started on.
So I decided that I would go ahead and put a couple pictures of the dresses that I'm debating on. That way you will get an idea of what I'm looking at.

1 comment:

Momma P said...

Hey Alexis...all of the dresses are beautiful! I love A's train, the straps on B, and the bodice of C. If I had to pick my favorite, I'd have to choose C...it's beautiful!