Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So I know I have been MIA for quite some time. I do sincerely apologize, but we have been pretty busy lately. With the wedding less than a month away, I'm sure you can imagine how busy we've been. Not only is the wedding less than a month away, but it's also close to 1,000 miles away. (Which makes things even that more difficult) I am extremely thankful that my parents live close enough to be able to drive otherwise I don't know how we would manage to get all of our items to the wedding.

The items I'm talking about are: decorations, place cards, welcome bags, and all the other items needed. I just wanted to show you a few pictures of some decorations we have for the church as well as the reception.














This is the arrangement for under the altar at the church. I know people probably think I'm crazy, but I'm not using any flowers, so a dried, kinda leafy arrangement is what we chose on. This was made by my ever talented mother. It still needs a few alterations, but for the most part it is done.















What you see here is a conglomerate of items. Just some ideas we've had for elements of the reception. I'm sure most of you can figure out what they're for, but if you can't, they are the placecards for the dinner. They are not complete and we still have a few glitches to work out, and will probably eliminate using the rock, but hey we had to throw out the idea.

The projects I'm working on right now include, but are not limited to:
the programs
  1. programs
  2. signs for the guestbook
  3. the guestbook
  4. place cards
  5. tags for welcome bags
  6. menus

Like I said that is just a list, but I'm sure there are other items that are still needing to be done, but didn't make it on the list. Just wish us luck that we get everything completed before the wedding.

No comments: