Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pictures

Ok, first I have to apologize. I still haven't finished the honeymoon pictures, but I think you will all be glad to know that our wedding pictures from the photography are finished!!! Woohoo! We are so excited about the pictures and they are wonderful.

You can check them out by going to www.jennyreichmanphotography.com then click on Clients then the passwords are "alexis1" and "alexis2". She couldn't get them all in one file. Check them out and let me know what you think. I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do.

-Alexis

3 comments:

Katy said...

Alexis,
Those pictures are beautiful!!! It looks like it was just an amazing place to get married. Congrats!!
Love,
Katy McDaniel

Momma P said...

Beautiful pictures, it looked like a fairy tale wedding!! Get ready for a tough decision on picking which pictures to purchase:)

amy (metz) walker said...

That IS a really small world! Wow! I'm glad you stopped by and commented...I'll have to keep checking back on you as well. If only I'd known you were close by sooner...Memphis was kinda a lonely place for us! :-)

Best of luck in your marriage and I'm headed to check out your wedding pics!