Thursday, September 4, 2008

Slip 'N Slide

Ok I know this has nothing to do with our honeymoon recap, but this past weekend we went to Hattiesburg to see Lamar's family. Well his uncle was celebrating his 50th birthday so we had a little party then did some drunk slip 'n sliding. Needless to say it was quite amusing. Here is the video. I hope you all can see it. I'll post on the honeymoon later.
I have many more videos, and I can honestly tell you that this was a ton of fun to watch, even though I wasn't drunk (surprise, surprise). But nonetheless, definitely something I would recommend trying. Too bad we don't all have a pond, 2 extremely large tarps, a 4-wheeler, and ski rope.

2 comments:

Momma P said...

OMG that really looks fun, possibly a bit dangerous, but FUN! Can't wait to see pictures from the honeymoon!

Alexis and Lamar said...

You would be so proud of me. I actually brought my laptop to work today so I can work on it. I just never get around to doing it when I'm home.