Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Been awhile

Well I think we can all agree that I am not quite the best blogger in the world :) It's not that I don't want to blog, it's that I don't think I have anything blog worthy to write about. So this post really has no point, but I just didn't want to be at the bottom of the list anymore for not blogging.

I do have some great news, my little sister is coming to visit in two weeks and then my older sister and her two children will be here two weeks after that. It just seems so funny that I go months without seeing any of my family and then within a couple of weeks I'll see some of my favorite people on this planet.

Lamar and I are planning a camping trip with some of great friends Rachel and Scott while Kayt is in town. Lamar and I got into camping when we first started dating and fell in love with it. We have recently grown out of it a little, but it is still fun. I'm very excited to finally have a dog to camping with. I'm not sure what all the other people in the campground will think, but oh well, we've all dealt with "those" campers before :)

Sorry for such a random post of nothing, but like I said I had to get off the bottom of the list.

Have a great weekend! Ours will be pretty busy, I'll have to take some pictures so I actually have something to post about next week.

-Lex

No comments: