Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Back

Well, there for a while I was doing so well at posting, I mean three in a row, that is GOOD for me :)

This past weekend we moved out of our house in Memphis. Lamar is now down South and I am staying with a very good friend of mine. I cant thank her enough for offering to let me stay with her and her husband. To be honest, I am very thankful, because I did not want to stay in our house in Memphis by myself. Just to scary!

Things are moving along fairly quickly these days. I can only hope that these days that Lamar and I are apart move by just as fast.

I have an interview on Wednesday and am keeping my fingers crossed for a great opportunity and a chance to be with my husband.

My best friends in the whole world came back to Tennessee this weekend. I hate the reason they had to come back for, but I was very grateful to see them last night at dinner. It had been too long! I miss them every day!

Alright, well this is a very random post, so I'm going to leave it at that for now.

Hope you all have a good day!

Lex

No comments: