Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who knows

Well, it has been a while since I last updated the blog. Can anyone say 4 months? That's crazy! I am really good and ready everyone else's blogs and keeping up to date on all of your lives, but keeping you up to date on mine is another story.

Since it has been 4 months since my last post, let me see if I can summarize what we have been doing:
October:
  • Started the RCIA program at our church in Memphis to become Catholic.
  • I went to Nebraska to visit my family and celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday. I had an absolute blast.

November:
  • We went to Melbourne Floriday for Thanksgiving and celebrated Lamar's grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.
  • We got to visit our friends Chad and Jenn who had just recently moved to Palm Beach from Memphis.

December:

  • Had Christmas in Hattiesburg with Lamar's family. The thought of not being with my family on Christmas for the first time ever, really scared me, but the good news is that it wasn't bad at all.

January:

  • Nothing really exciting in January, at least not anything that I can remember.

February:

  • Lamar interviewed for a job in Vicksburg, MS and was offered the position.
  • Found out we would be moving to the Jackson, MS area, soon
  • Went to Soup Sunday at the FedEx Forum with some friends

March:

  • Well March is just starting, and let me just say, it is going to be a busy one.

Well it was good to "talk" to everyone again. I really hope it won't be this long until my next post. I will really try to keep everyone updated on our new lives, but as you have seen before, I'm not very good at this whole blog thing. :)

Lex

No comments: