Thursday, March 27, 2008

What day is it?!?

I think these past few weeks the days have just been flowing together. I can't believe how fast time seems to be flying. It seems like just yesterday Lamar proposed. Now I'm four months away from the "Big" day. Mom and I have talked on the phone about every night this week. We are starting to finalize some thoughts that we have had. I decided from the get-go that I wanted to design every aspect of our invitations. The design for the invitation itself is finalized, these days I am just working on all the little extras that go inside. They are coming together nicely though. I couldn't have asked for them to look any better. The next big step will be to print and put them together which could take a while. I'm having a future thought that mom and I will be sitting in front of the t.v. watching a movie and putting invitations together when she gets here. (I can't wait til next Friday!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Again I wish I had some pictures to put on the post, but I haven't been taking any pictures. One of these days I will get around to taking some pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I could be with you and mom next weekend :( I really want to be there to help you find your dress and to help put the invitations together...But, through all the amazing idea crunching I can't get there. I hope you have fun, and you'll have to keep me updated on what goes on.

I LOVE YOU!!!