Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blogger Help

I need a little Blogger help. How do you all upload pictures into blogger? It seems like everytime I try it always messes up my formatting.

So I'm asking, how do you all upload your pictures:

  1. Do you insert them all first then do your tryping?
  2. Do you insert them one by one after you've typed and then move them to the area they should be?
  3. WHat formatting do you use when uploading them?

Help me please!! I just want to know what works best for everyone else, because they are a headache to me.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I usually type first, then add them one by one and move them where I want them. But, that takes quite a bit of time. I am going to start adding all the ones I want on that particular post, then start typing and just space the wording where I want it. Hope this helps. Also, I usually have them centered on the page.