Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Little One, Part I

Well as usual, I am a bad blogger! I can never seem to get in the mood to post, but there never seems to be any problem reading any of your blogs. It is my morning and afternoon ritual. As you can tell, I have some free time at work, and what better to do than read blogs.

Well Kayt has come and gone and we had a FABULOUS time. We didn't have a whole lot planned throughout the week, but I managed to keep her busy. She got to run some errands for me that needed to be done for quite some time, but this whole working 8 to 5 Monday through Friday, puts a damper on some things.
On Wednesday, after a little bribing ;) I got her to paint my kitchen. And man, does it look way better. Not that the house we live in can look a lot better, but just giving it some color really helped. And guess what, I have some pictures. I know we should all be impressed.


Kaytlyn hard at work painting.

Taking a little break to smile for the camera.
Since Lamar got me the Wii for Christmas I have bought the Wii Fit. And let me tell you, this can be quite humorous at times. Just imagine, a handsome man hula-hooping. Yes it can be hilarious to watch. Unfortunately he wouldn't let me take any pictures of him, so I got a few of Kayt and I doing some yoga.



Well this is enough for today, I need to get some work done. But stay tuned there will be a Part II. Oh and for the title, my new nickname for Kayt is "Little One." Don't ask why, its just what I chose to call her last week :)

1 comment:

alliemae said...

Are you yoga-ing in a skirt?
And i have to say, I was really hoping for a follow up pic of Kayt spilling the paint out of that tray...haha.