Sunday, April 19, 2009

They're Gone!!!

Ok, ok, I know you all are still waiting on me to post Part II of Little One, and I promise I will get there. But first, let me just tell you that these two little precious children have just left the premises of the Rutland household:

They left about 30 minutes ago, and the first thing conversation Lamar and I went like this:

  • Lamar: "Listen, can you hear it?"
  • Me: "Hear what?"
  • Lamar: "Nothing!"

Don't get me wrong, I love my niece and nephew to pieces, but all I can say is, 6 nights with two screaming children in an 800 square foot duplex, 2 bedrooms, wood floors, and a loving mother, it almost too much for me to handle. Just ask Brek, how much he liked having the company.

Hope you all have a great day! I'll be back with Part II and a follow-up of the week I've had.

1 comment:

alliemae said...

They are so adorable! :)