Friday, March 27, 2009

Alexis Needs

This is a fun activity that I found on a few of the blogs I read: Allie and Steph over at the Adventures of Jon & Steph. The object is to type your name then needs (Alexis needs) into google and write down the first ten responses that make sense. So here it goes:

1. Alexis needs an Angel (I would conquer to this, we all need Angels every now and then)
2. Alexis needs our Help - Who doesn't need help every now and then
3. Alexis needs your vote - I don't know what you're voting on, but hey if it means I win, I'm all for it :)
4. Alexis needs more guy friends - I have the best friends in the whole world, but hey let's admit it's always nice to meet some new people. (I wonder how Lamar would feel about this one, he doesn't read my blog, so I doubt he'll ever know that I need more guy friends :)
5. Alexis needs pimpin - I don't think this needs an explanation
6. Alexis needs a new memory card - I can only think this might be because I just took mine out of my digital picture frame to upload some new photos and haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
7.Alexis needs a job where I can work from home - THis would be fabulous!! although I would probably not get anything done work wise.
8. Alexis needs to flirt with Jax or Lucky - Who are Jax and Lucky???
9. Alexis needs glasses, and new hair - I would agree it is about time for some new glasses. I would also agree it is time to do something with this hair. I am trying to grow it out so I'm holding off on cutting it.
10. Alexis needs some well wishes - I don't have anything seriously wrong with me, but I am going to the doctor soon to find out why my foot has been hurting.

So I'm all done and that was a lot of fun. To be fun, I might ask Lamar to do the same thing, or better yet, I might just do it for him. He's not really into this blogging thing. :)

Til next time...Have a good day.

-Lex

No comments: