Monday, March 23, 2009

Guess What....

...My sister is coming into town today!! I am super excited and cannot wait to spend the week with her. I will try to be a good little girl and take some pictures of our week together. We have a few things on the agenda, but nothing major yet. Hopefully we will get in some good shopping though. There is absolutely nothing better than shopping with one of my favorite people in the world!

Hope you all had a great weekend, I know Lamar and I had a good time in Hattiesburg visiting his family. Of course I didn't take pictures, because that's just how I roll :) I know I always prefer to read blogs that post pictures, but I never seem to take any pictures so I can post them. The ones that I did take (about a month ago when it snowed) are on my home computer and I never seem to blog from home. Maybe one of these days I will get some. In the meantime, hope you don't mind me just babbling on about nothing.

Well I'm off to go get groceries so we have something to eat this week.

Go TIGERS!!!!!

No comments: