Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lamar needs...

As I stated before, I thought it might be fun to do this for Lamar. He probably won't comment, but hey that's ok, it was still fun.


So here it goes:
  1. Lamar needs new administration - Hey now, are you trying to tell me I'm not good enough ;)
  2. Lamar needs to step up NOW - What are you stepping up to???
  3. Lamar needst o just freak out on everybody - This is talking about Lamar Odom, I don't know what it means or who this guy is. But hey if they want Lamar to freak out, let him.
  4. Lamar needs shooting eyes restored - Don't really know what to say about this one.
  5. Lamar needs a strong, supportive, and nurturing family - He doesn't need this, he already has this. His family are some of the most supportive and nurturing people I know.
  6. Lamar needs a great deal of direction - If they are talking about cleaning, then yes I completely agree with this statement.
  7. Lamar needs to get comfortable with the system - What system, married life???
  8. Lamar needs football - One of the things I love about Lamar is that he doesn't have to watch football, he honestly never really watches football. I love being able to go out during football season on Saturdays and Sundays and not worry about "missing the game"
  9. Lamar needs to earn his extension - Please work on this so we can get out of our dumpy house. I mean I married him for his money ;)
  10. Lamar needs the ball to be effective - I'll just leave it at that.

I have to admit, I cheated a little on his, because most of these were not the "topic" line of my google search, they were in the description. Give me a break though, because Lamar is not a very common name. Although there were some funny titles, but they didn't go with the "needs" part of this post. Let me just a name some of the few that I thought would have been funny:

  1. What's up with Lamar??

  2. Lamar is wrong

  3. Lamar's Donuts

Hope you all have a great day!! I know I will, tomorrow is Saturday and I'm going shopping with the little sister. Can't have more fun than that.

-Lex

1 comment:

Jon and Steph said...

How funny! Hope you have a great weekend!