Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Once Upon a Time...

...There was a young working wife who had a blog. For some reason, she was never able to post on a daily basis or keep things in the right time order. She would always post pictures of things that happened months before....Yes I'm talking about me, I'm sure you guessed that though.

Since I am so far behind, I will start with the big snow storm of 2009.


So without further ado, I present "Memphis Snow 2009"


Brek decided he would help me make a snow angel

Brek and I at Shelby Farms


My pretty seafoam green house in the snow


Kim and Stacy (Lamar's parents) the night it started snowing

My little family (Me, Brek, and Lamar) the night it started snowing

Brek and Lamar

Well that's all for now. I will back later this week to give you some updates on what Kaytlyn, Lamar, and I have been up to.

Hope you are all having a great day!



No comments: