Monday, March 10, 2008

Centerpieces

Ok so this past weekend after work I went to about 4 stores and bought a ton of stuff to work on my centerpieces for the wedding. Well unfortunately everything that I bought the first time just isn't going to work out. Mom and I got to talking and decided that what we needed was a square wooden tray with candles, pebbles, and twigs. I know this might sound crazy, but it goes with the whole them of the wedding (or what we have so far). So tonight, since I have so much free time on my hands these days, I decided would go look around some more. I found a square plate (not the right color) and some pebbles, and candles. And put it together in about 5 minutes and it turned out to look something like this.

Ok so imagine something like this, without the tealights, and with the branches more strategically placed and have it look a little more put together. I would love to hear any ideas if you have them.

No comments: