Friday, March 21, 2008

Shall We Dance

The other night Lamar and I started looking at music for our reception. Our DJ had a website and had the most popular songs listed for the different segments of the reception. It was so much fun going through and listening to the songs. Me being the goofball that I am of course had to start dancing and singing to all the songs, while Lamar in the meantime is just looking at me and shaking his head. "What" I would say, "I'm having fun." I can already picture our reception.... Me on the dance floor and Lamar sitting in a chair with Jack and Coke in hand. Needless to say, he is not much of a dancer.

While picking out the music I just got sooooo excited. I love dancing and I am definitely ready for our big night to get here so I can dance the night away.

No comments: