Monday, March 17, 2008

Plans, Plans, Plans

The plans for the wedding are coming together even further. I have finally decided on centerpieces. I finalized the music for the ceremony today. Our wedding classes we have to take through the church are almost finished, we just have a weekend seminar left. The big things I have left are planning a rehearsal dinner...(If anyone has any bright ideas on how to do this that would be great.) Buying a dress of course. Finding bridesmaids dresses. Ordering the tuxes for the guys. Oh and buy plane tickets!! So not too bad of a list if you ask me. Things are starting to come together. 

I can't believe we only have 4 1/2 months til the big day. Things are starting to really feel real now. I can remember just like yesterday when he proposed and all I could do was talk wedding. Now I'm still talking wedding, but with more details in mind and more of a plan to go by. 

No comments: