Friday, March 21, 2008

Guess Who's Coming Into Town.....

MOM!!!!!!! You all don't know how excited I am to have my mom coming to visit. I am finally going to have more than a few hours to look at dresses. I was having a really bad day last Wednesday, and I was about in tears because I haven't found a dress and all I wanted was to go shopping with my mom. Well, after a couple of hours looking for a plane ticket, talking back and forth with mom, and finally deciding, we have a plane ticket!!!! She is coming into town the weekend of April 4th and we are going to shop our little hearts out.

I called the dress shop I have been going to in New Orleans and they have been so kind as to order a sample of the dress I have been wanting to try on for some time. I made the arrangements so this dress will be in the store the weekend my mom is in town. In total I have about 3 dresses that I have pretty much narrowed it down too and they are all at this one store. So needless to say, I will be buying my dress that weekend whether I want to or not.

No comments: