Saturday, March 8, 2008

Engagement Pictures

Lamar and I went to Nebraska this past weekend for my sister's wedding. (Two weddings in one year for my parents, yes we feel sorry for them). While visiting, we figured since our photography was from the same town as my parents, we had our engagement pictures taken. Our photography, Jenny Reichman Photography, was great. She was so much fun to work with. She is just getting her business started and did our family pictures in May. She hadn't done any wedding pictures until March 1 at Amney and Shane's (my sister and brother in-law) wedding. Our wedding will be her second. We were very excited when she told us she was willing to take our pictures. If anyone wants to see some examples of her work you can go to her website www.jennyreichmanphotography.com

*If you send me a comment with your e-mail I will send you the link and password to view our engagement pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo in the thumbnail there! Did you find your photographer via http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/photographers.html? Just curious how other people are looking.